I am just checking in here to tell you that I am currently working almost full-time and studying a bit as well, trying to finish my Master’s. Last time I wrote about a new job and I have now worked at Gambit for over 6 months and man do I feel at home there. 😎
I am working there as a System Developer and it has gone pretty well so far if I may say so.
My schedule is usually as follows:
- Wake up at 06:00
- Work at home for about one hour + have some sort of breakfast (at least a cup of coffee)
- Get ready and drive to the office (~15min drive)
- Plug in everything at my desk: mouse, keyboard, 2 monitors and my own headset
- Work until 09:00 and have a coffee break
- Work until 11:00 and have a 30min lunch break
- Work until 14:00 and have another coffee break
- Work until about 15:00 and pack up my stuff and drive home
When I get home I am always greeted by Kira and she is always super excited that I am back home. Usually Sandra is home as well but sometime she is still in school for about an hour after I get home.
I currently have a course in Graph Algorithms which takes up a bit of my free time in the evenings when I have to do some coding assignments.
It is currently stormy in Finland so I hope we will get some sleep and that the electricity does not go away for too long if it does 😅
Good night and hope to see you sometime soon again! 😎